ALL PRODUCTS, HORECA, PIZZADISK
Less than 1 minute to the REAL wood-fired pizza without the pizza chef!
No mixing machine to buy, no flour, no dough to be worked 24 hours before, never cassettes for storing in
the refrigerator, and no pizza maker necessary !!
For professional use, extremely easy to use with an ‘excellent quality guaranteed by amazing fragrance and
lightness. The product is individually packaged,
to be opened just before use.
End of waste at the end of the day! If not used, it can be put back in the fridge at + 4 ° C ready for the
• You can enjoy a real WOOD-FIRED OVEN PIZZA in just 2 minutes – even in an electric oven;
• There are lots of pieces in a single box, which greatly reduces transport and handling costs;
• The product does not get squashed or damaged in the packaging;
• Each piece is individually wrapped, meaning they do not stick together or dry up;
• You can defrost the product and leave for up to 3 days in the fridge, to use at your convenience;
• No specialised labour required;
• Packs are available with pre-portioned pasta discs, flavoured tomato sauce and IQF mozzarella (the discs
are frozen individually so they don’t stick together and form a single lump);
Soft wheat flour, type “0”, water, natural yeast, vegetable oil (Sunflower), malted grain flour.
At -18°C or below
HOW TO PREPARE
Defrost the product by leaving it in the fridge at +2/4° C for 12/18 hours. Take the Pizzadisk out of the
fridge and roll out as shown in the picture. It can also be defrosted at room temperature and used
immediately, or put back in the fridge after defrosting and used the day after. Add topping to taste and bake
in the oven at about 350/400° C for 2/3 min. or at 260° C for 5/7 min.
STANDARD SIZES AND PACKAGING
|CODE||WEIGHT||ITEMS PER PACK||PACKS PER BOX||BOXES PER PALLET||OBTAINABLE DIMENSION|
|Pizzadisk210||210 g.||1||30||98||28-30 cm ca.|
|Pizzadisk250||250 g.||1||30||98||30-33 cm ca.|
|Pizzadisk280||280 g.||1||30||98||33-36 cm ca.|
|Pizzadisk600||600 g.||1||15||84||49.51 cm ca.|
|Pizzadisk800||800 g.||1||15||84||59-61 cm ca.|